Sunday, June 25, 2023

short love story for girlfriend



   snuggle

rub your back

dream with you wash the dishes

kiss you like i mean it order dessert

share the remote be your best friend

dance in the kitchen encourage you

laugh together listen to your stories

toast with champagne make jokes

tell my deepest secrets show love

be thankful for you every day

go on adventures with you"

love you more everyday

make a little mischief

celebrate together

make you smile

kill spiders

be kind

fold laundry

stargaze

forever

and

ever


Cute Love Story 

sty

Her Diary,

I saw him passing by my way. I didn't know what to. 

do. I used to smile and greet him but I felt so awkward. 

so I looked the other way. Besides, he's the star of the

basketball team. He'll never notice a geek like me.

His Diary,

I passed the corridor and saw the prettysmart

girl I usually sit with during chemistry.I tried to

smile at her but she looked the other way.

Besides, I'm just a guy who can shoot some

hoops while she is a pretty honor student.

She'll never like a guy like me.


CUTE STORY:

There was a girl who was playing in the

park when she saw a picture in the

bush. Since that day, she kept it, find

it, but seen nothing until she get

married. His husband asked her who is

the little boy in her wallet. The girl

answered: "MY FIRST LOVE." Then the

boy smiled and said, "I LOST THIS

PICTURE WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

No comments:

Post a Comment